Wednesday, June 11, 2014

School is out, Summer camp is coming, SVGcuts at FCCB


Worst picture ever - darn florescent lighting!
My boy is a middle schooler, my baby is a 3rd grader and summer is here!  I am so relieved that the year is over and looking forward to camp which starts a week from Monday.  In the mean time we are going camping in our "new" (used) pop up camper and we have VBS.  as busy as that sounds, it feels like lazy summer days to me.

Of course my sister looks amazing but I was so busy getting everyone else ready, I'm disheveled and sweaty.
We are in the midst of the Celebrate Dad challenge at the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Blog and this week's prize is
HUGE!
Our sponsor is svgcuts and they are giving away a $50 gift card and a Sizzix Big Shot.  This prize is valued at $125.  
 
Be sure to submit your Father's Day project here.  Remember to include at least 1 Cricut cut in your design.  If you are an Explore owner (or any die cut machine that works with svg files) and need some inspiration, visit svgcut's Father's Day section.  They have a bunch of collections specifically geared to celebrating Dad.  Use one of their projects as a starting point and customize it with a Cricut image!  Svgcuts is running an amazing promotion right now. Spend $9.98 or more and get this darling collection for free!


I know I sound like an ad for them, but I really am not on the payroll.  I am just addicted to their stuff and you know how I am... I get obsessed and I can't stop talking about it.

2 comments: