Saturday, May 25, 2013

Cricut Tutorial Coming Soon...

I have been a little quiet this week, especially after a week of daily posts.  The reason is that I am working on a three part series on modifying Cricut images to coordinate with your needs - post cut.  In other words, I will share ideas about making changes after you cut the layers of a specific image.  I will show you how I manipulated the look of an image by trimming portions, adding layers from other images, and re-constructing the image into a different configuration.

Some of these changes could be done in Cricut Craft Room, Cricut Design Studio or with Cricut Gypsy.  This tutorial is for those Cricut lovers who are not technically inclined.  It also offers examples for working with images that can only be altered by hand and hopefully, there will even be a few tips for those die hard crafters who live for the challenge of customizing their projects.

I should have the first entry up tomorrow.  It has taken a little longer than I expected to properly construct the tutorials. Partly because I selected an image I had never worked with so it was a trial-by-error process. I made many mistakes but learned a lot. 

Have a great night!

No comments:

Post a Comment