Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I'm in print!

Yay!  I received my copy of Cricut Mini Albums Idea Book in the mail today.  Butterflies flew around in my stomach as I slowly flipped through the pages and then BAM! on pages 94-97 there was my Enjoy the Seasons mini album.

I was invited to submit my work for publication by a representative from Northridge Publishing last October but I kept quiet about the opportunity because I did not want to jinx it.  I've been waiting for a little more than 5 months privately hoping that it would all work out.  I am so happy that it did!


It is just nice to get the validation that I have created a thing or two that look pretty to people other than me.

Enough of that - I wanted to let you cricut lovers know that I just started working on a comprehensive overview for Once upon a Time.  Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Hi, I love your blog and being able to download the cartridge handbooks but the last day or so it says that I'm not allowed on this blog or something along those lines. I would love to have access to these handbooks. Thanks. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Heather, i see what you mean with Superman - it is doing the same to me. I'll try to fix it now

      Delete
  2. Ok, so I have been trying to see the superman cartridge and it won't come up but it seems that others are. Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok - its fixed plus I updated the list with all the newest cartridges! Please let me know if you run into any other problems. Thanks Heather!!

      Delete
  3. It's so wonderful to have your creativity and passion acknowledged this way. A big CONGRATS to you! :)

    ReplyDelete