Friday, April 5, 2013

Busy as a Bee

I just wanted to let you know that I have been working on the comprehensive overview of the Cricut cartridge, Stretch Your Imagination.  It is nearly written and then I'll have to do the proofing (which takes longer than writing) so you will have it this weekend.  It is a sedentary activity and since the kids have been home for Easter vacation, I haven't had much time to sit still.  I have been busy as a bee doing this and that so nobody gets "bored"... here are a few pics:






We are planting our first hay garden.  It took 10 days of constant watering to get the hay ready for planting.  We also grew our plants from seeds.  Its coming along and has been an extraordinary family experience.  I'll post more photos tomorrow including the kids hand drawn plant labels.

No comments:

Post a Comment