Tuesday, March 26, 2013

DONE!!!

I cannot begin to tell you how amazing it feels to have finished several year's worth of client work.  Without going into too many details (because this project is in my rear view mirror), I handed off 15 photo binder boxes filled with 4000+ photos that were sorted, numbered, digitized and entered into a master database.  


I had been working on this project for 3 years and the last few months have been all-consuming. I had such anxiety about getting the project completed that I stopped doing almost all things crafty.  No shopping, no blog, no 2peas - I just wanted it done!  And today my friends, it is.


In addition to being super excited about finishing my project, I am also giddy about a few purchases I made from HSN's 24 hour craft event yesterday.  I recorded all the shows and then whenever I took breaks from working, I'd skim through the presentations.  I was so bummed that I missed the WRMK Washi Tape Bundle which sold out before I had a chance to watch that episode!
I did however, pick up a nice stash of other treats and am anxiously awaiting their delivery. I love that feeling!  Isn't it the best?


This "Life's Little Moments" Chipboard Kit was configured by Lisa Bearnson whom I love!  It was a treat to hear her enthusiastic descriptions of so many cool products.  "I'm so glad your back Lisa!" This photo (above) doesn't really reveal the coolness of this kit, but if you watch the video on their site, you will see all of the great goodies included.

I also picked up this scrumptious treasure. This is the Gabbie Designer Collection by Anna Griffin.  I am not usually drawn to Anna Griffin products - they just don't suit my particular style, but I was delighted to discover this new line.  It is so colorful and fun -just jam packed with possibilities.


Despite missing the WRMK tape bundle, I did manage to pick up this darling 12 pack of washi.  The colors and patterns are totally whimsical and I love each and every style! Yum-Yum-Yummy!

The last show of the night had a surprisingly cool product.  One I would have normally skimmed through but I watched this segment live.  What luck, because I cannot wait to get my hands on this amazing little photo printer.
This Canon Selphy Compact Photo Printer is a dream come true!  It is wireless which means you can print directly from your phone!  It prints vibrant 4" x 6" photos and it laminates them which means no finger prints!  You can create photo collages right from the printer!  And the very best part is that each photo only costs $.25!  How did I come up with that number you ask?  Well I bought an Ink/ Paper set from Amazon for $27 that will print 108 photos which equals... yes one quarter per pic. SOLD!  I say Woo Hoo for this amazing product!  

What made all of this even more delightful was that I didn't have to fork out a dime because of my HSN card and easy pay.  If there was ever a time when I needed a 1, 2, 3 punch of crafty goodness it was now.  And what a great way to kick off a new season of creativity!  I am back and here is where I plan to stay.  {Sigh.}  {Smile.}  I do not know if I have ever been so jazzed to color, cut and glue!

No comments:

Post a Comment