Sunday, March 24, 2013

2 Days, 48 hours, 2880 minutes...

In exactly 2 days I will be FREE!  I have been enslaved to a number of client and school projects that have prevented me from immersing  myself into my world of creativity.

My right brain has been in solitary confinement for months, but I'm about to be sprung and I just can't wait.  I have a list of things I want to do and a pile of inspiration and materials I want to use!

Just two days and I will have purged my life of about 150 lbs and 50% of closet space filled with left brain thinking.  Until then, however, I must focus and deliver.  No goofing around nor daydreaming about what will soon come.  I need to dot my "i"s and cross my "t"s.  In no way, shape or form, should my desire to break free from this project be apparent in my work. Just 2 more days...

I'll see you then.

1 comment:

  1. You're back!!! (Well, almost.) I can't wait. You've been on my mind for weeks and just yesterday I looked for anything you might have posted that I missed. You can imagine my delight in seeing your e-mail, this morning. You were recently dealing with a family member's illness; I hope everything is good with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete