Friday, February 8, 2013

Fun Valentine's Projects Brought to Us by Crafting Superstars

Do you subscribe to the Craft Gossip blog?  I have to tell you, it is a must have! I get their daily emails that include quick summaries and links to fabulous craft projects posted on blogs all over the internet.  Subjects vary from quilting to upcycling to scrapbooking to cooking.  I am posting some links and photos of some of my favorites Valentine projects- partly for you and partly so I won't forget about them!  (I can fall victim to the out of site out of mind syndrome if not carefully kept in check.)

This simple Valentine's Garland Project comes from Just Crafty Enough.
Step by step instruction with loads of pictures will assist you in decorating for your v-day event!


Holy Cow!  This Valentine Fortune Cookie Project is the COOLEST February 14 idea I have seen this year!  Brought to us by PaperVine.

Darling, darling, darling!!!  I just love these sweet Valentine heart barrettes!  These cuties come from Purl Bee along with step by step instructions.  Reading this made me to drop everything and spend the day being crafty.
 
Um YUMMY!  This truly sweet pound cake is made with love.  Brought to us by Boulder Locavore.  Find the recipe here.

This last project is too cute to forget!  I am going to do these Valentine's twig arrows with my kids to distribute in their class on Valentines day  Created by "homework: today's assignment to be inspired"; be sure to visit to see more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment