Friday, October 12, 2012

just a quick hello

I wrote a blog entry earlier this week but Blogger wasn't able to save it and then Modzilla closed itself to install an update.  I was so peeved because it was a long one about working with Everyday Pop up cards.  I've been rewriting it over the last couple of days but its slow going (it is kind of boring the 2nd time around).  So I am just posting a quicky to show you the card that I made with everyday pop up cards (after my original plan bombed out) and also the cake our family made for tonight's Family Fun Festival Cake Walk!
My husband says it looks like a rainbow went poop on one of our dinner plates...he's so poetic.  So that is some of the crafty I have been up to although there is more but that is for another post. Toodle-loo

8 comments:

  1. I like the banner matted in black, really makes it pop! That cake looks like alot of work. Very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks amazing!
    I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute banner! Thanks for participating in my 2Peas quest for more bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another new follower from 2Peas!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the banner on that card!
    I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute banner on that card-I'm a new follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just found your site on 2ps! I see your posts all the time, glad to find your blog! Now following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another follower from 2Peas! :) cute site!

    ReplyDelete