Sunday, July 1, 2012

Imagine Cartridge "All Wrapped Up" overview

It takes a lot of trial and error to really use the Cricut to its full potential so I thought I would share some of the lessons I have learned on my blog over the next few weeks.  Lord knows I scoured the internet to find cricut information when I first started using my cricut.  There is a lot of great stuff out there but it takes time to find it.  I hope the information I provide here will fill in some of the gaps.  I certainly could not have put together my information without sites like these:

These are just a few of the sites that helped.  The message boards on the cricut website and 2 peas were also incredible resources. So without further adieu, here is my first installment of a series of cricut cartridge content information.

Below you will find as much information as I could put together for Imagine Cartridge "All Wrapped Up". This information includes:
  • a sample view of the cartridge
  • a link to the PDF of the handbook
  • a spreadsheet with a list of the images, words and phrases, cards and projects with their pages numbers.
I will add this information on all of the cartridges I own over the next few weeks so you might want to bookmark my blog and check back frequently.


Click here to view the digital handbook for All Wrapped Up

This is a Imagine cartridge which allows you to print your own paper. Below is a closer view of the paper on this cartridge:
This is a table of contents that I put together with the images, phrases/ words and projects included on the cartridge along with the page numbers. I use it all the time instead of flipping through the booklet.  I have it on a master spreadsheet along with all my other cartridges so I can sort it alphabetically or just do a "find" when looking for a specific image. You can download a PDF version of this table by clicking :  



My aim is to provide a comprehensive overview/ resource for each cartridge (limited to the ones I own).  Most of this is already available on the web in one way or another, however, I was unable to find a source where all of it was compiled together. If you find any errors in the spreadsheet, please let me know so I can correct them. If you would like to share this information on your blog, instead of copy and pasting this info, please paste a link to my site.

I hope this is helpful.  Please feel free to leave your feedback and suggestions in the comments section. 

No comments:

Post a Comment