Thursday, April 17, 2008

Growing wings

I did some exploring yesterday and discovered a few really cool art workshops and classes coming up in 2008. I haven't decided if I can make any of them work but I'm really feeling like an angel just sprouting her wings and I am hoping to take flight before the year is over... and I know that all is as it should be and the rest will happen in God's time. Here is a list of neat happenings - let me know if you are thinking of attending any - maybe the universe will put me there too!
By the Sea...Art and Soul Artist workshops in Portland Oregon, October 1-6, 2008

Paulette Insall's Online Mixed Media Painting Classes and Workshops:
Organic Dimension (Backgrounds Class) - $55 (5 weeks) - class starts May 19th
All About Faces (Portraits Class) - $80 (6 weeks) Class starts June 30th
Art Fiber Fest (Teesha Moore) - October 22-26, 2008 - Port Townsend, WA

ConvenZioNE (ZNE) - Friday Aug 22- Sun Aug 24, Pleasanton, CA -$225 Early Reg.

Creative Photography Retreat (CPR) - Aug 28-30 - San Jose, CA - $550

I'm REALLY hoping to take both of Paulette's classes - at least I won't have to find babysitting :o)

1 comment:

  1. hi, jilliene. i'm one of the jen's from inspired. just wanted to say hi!

    jen compton

    ReplyDelete