Saturday, March 29, 2008

Scrapbooking sale!

I'm ridiculous. I have been really trying to cut down on my supply spending since I am about to ship off to North Carolina for a decadent weekend of creative expression (Inspired Artist Workshop) but I had a 40 % off coupon to Beverlys that was going to expire in 2 days so I felt an overwhelming impulse to peek in. Well to my delight (and financial dismay) every scrapbooking item was 30 % off. I have to take a minute to acknowledge my restraint - I think the little prayer I whispered under my breathe when I saw the sign helped a lot - because I escaped with a heap of awesome goodies for less than $20. How about them apples? So here is my show and tell...

I saw these little boxes of joy last week - placed them in my cart as if I was made of money, then put them back a few moments later. "Another time", I thought. It is Making Memories, "5th Avenue" collection. Isn't this color combination fabulous? I love the printed flowers and am so excited that there are felt flowers too!
Okay - K and Company has just got to stop it! Just when you think they cannot come up with a cuter product line, they drop a bomb on you like the "Berry Sweet" collection.

Hello! Can you say scrumptious???? I totally escaped a potentially expensive situation because my son had to go to the bathroom. Whew! I picked up this adorable chipboard set and these gorgeous papers for card making. They are so yummy!I am in a mail art group called UGRA and I have been working on a Tinkerbell project. I had one page of my layout completed and was looking for something "Tink"-ish for the opposite page. I found a set of charming little tinkerbell pockets (right) that I filled with fairy dust, flowers and bling for the recipient, Carmen, to use on another project.


This Rhonna Ferrer clear stamp was only 70 cents. How awesome is that? Isn't it cute? I'm thinking of stamping in black, embossing, and filling in the blank space with water colors and stickles.
Last but not least, I picked up a package of "giggles" Thickers. With the 30% discount, they were only $2.00!I just love my new treasures and I now have to stop blogging so I can start playing with my treats!

1 comment: