Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Art Journal Swap for Inspired workshop

So I am hostessing an Art Journal Swap for Inspired. I am so excited to see what all these talented ladies put together. I started on the front page a few days ago and completed my template yesterday.

I have 10 of the sketches done - they just need paint and detailing. I have no idea what I'm going to do on the back yet - I'm thinking about doing something edgy.

I have also been working on a design for the charm swap. I know I want to use the Inspired logo in some way. I used epoxy to make these.



I will print the images on photo paper next time because the colors ran when I sealed them with craft glue. The charms I made of my kids will make cute key chains.

This was my first time working with epoxy so I wasn't quite sure what I was doing. t was a learning experience for sure. I may just use a soldering iron and put the image between glass. I am not sure yet but am having a blast experimenting!

2 comments:

  1. you are so on the ball love both items

    ReplyDelete
  2. the art journal page and the charm samples are wonderful. Can't wait to see the finished product. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete