Wednesday, January 23, 2008

What are your favorite products?

I've been thinking about all of the amazing products us scrappers have to play with and how much money I spend to have them. I just did a bunch of scrap space organizing and got reacquainted with my stash. It is amazing how many things I HAD to have that remain untouched or slightly used. Yet there are other products that can't get enough of - my staples. Here is a short list...
  • Fabri-tac - the best glue in the world!
  • Kokuyo Dot 'n' Roller
  • my craft knife
  • Bazzill card stock
  • Color Box Cat Eye dark brown
  • Basic Grey Precision File Set
  • American Crafts black pens in .1, .3, .5, .8
  • Making Memories paper trimmer
  • Chipboard and acrylic letters in assorted colors
  • stapler
  • Crop o dile
  • paper piercer
  • Basic Grey magnetic cutting mat and ruler
  • pencil
  • Zutter binding machine
  • Sizzix die cut machine (I have a pazzle and a cricut but I use the Sizzix the most)
  • Tim Holtz paint dabbers
  • glue dots
  • pop dots
I reserve the right to add to this list as things come to mind. What are staple favorite products??

4 comments:

  1. oh pens---i forgot that in my email- zig or micorn pens---only black in .1, .3, and .5----
    oh and .05 total staples for me---
    i like the martha stewart line too to write on photos- her permanents are great.

    love your work- hope you post more of the acrylic album- i have one that i purchased sitting at the top of my closet just waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jillian -

    I came to your blog through a post of yours on the Inspired Artist Yahoo group. I'm checking you and others who will be there out! ;) Fun for me!

    Anyway, one of the things that is a staple of mine and not on your list, so you might want to seek some out and play with it if you haven't already is the Luminarts Radiant Rain sprays and daubers. They are so beautiful! I noticed you like the Ranger daubers, so I thought you might like these, which use a bit of mica to add a touch of sparkle to the shabby look of daubers. They are so fun!

    Looking forward to seeing whateles you have on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with epoxy stickers. They are my new "thing". Also loving glitter these days.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - I have developed a serious crush on Tattered Angels Glimmer Sprays! They add so much dimension to a project and I have been collecting colors so I can use them on just about everything! Bwahhhahahaa! Jk I love them and find I use them as the last embellishment on most projects.
    -Katherine

    ReplyDelete